Irrevocably Daydreaming

Irrevocably Daydreaming

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Fun Questions


Fun, deleted boring questions

SO...... I was off today and became a bit bored, found this to be completely entertaining :D, Also used it as a practicing in opening up and being ok with what others think.
  • 1. Are looks important in a relationship? always stop kidding yourselves
  • 2. Are relationships ever worth it? does it contain happiness? happiness is worth it
  • 3. Are you a virgin? nah
  • 12. Do you forgive betrayal? no, I don’t have the heart
  • 13. Do you get jealous easily? no, it takes to much time, I gots things to do
  • 15. Do you have any piercings? 7
  • 16. Do you have any tattoos? I could never commit to one image and be eternally satisfied, cheers to the people who can
  • 17. Do you like kissing in public? sure
  • 20. Do you shower every day? have to, otherwise I would be the equivalent to a grease monkey
  • 21. Do you think someone has feelings for you? yeah, I mean I would if I weren’t already me!(jk sometimes I pretend to be cocky)
  • 22. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now? cheese
  • 23. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat? already have
  • 26. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you? si poppi 
  • 27. Has someone ever written a song or poem for you? I’m the writer, not my co-parts
  • 28. Have you ever been cheated on? no
  • 29. Have you ever cheated on someone? I could never break someone like that
  • 30. Have you ever considered plastic surgery? If so, what would you change about your body? yes a tad of Lipo with a dash of a nose straightening 
  • 31. Have you ever cried over a guy/girl? I am human? who wrote this mockery of a question!
  • 39. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have? I always want what I can’t have, It drives from my need to never feel fully satisfied.
  • 40. Have you ever written a song or poem for someone? I'm not inspired by happiness, and all things sad brew from my own self
  • 41. Have you had sex so far this year? Tapped that ass this morning
  • 47. How old are you?  I feeling 22
  • 50. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept? I would take the present
  • 52. Is there anyone you’ve given up on? Why? yes, I couldn’t hold the pain of hoping for them anymore
  • 55. Share a relationship story. In the first 3 weeks of dating him I passed out on his bathroom floor at 11 am, puked in his car on the way to the hospital, peed massive amounts of blood. Sat together in the hospital room for 8 hours with out eating, doctors declared everything seemed fine. went to subway for a celebratory sandwhich and painkillers. He’s never left me, I must be pretty awesome. or maybe he is 
  • 56. State 8 facts about your body . blood created of coffee, brain concocted of nightmares, nails to snap at one touch, dancing legs when sleep ensues, a  perfect lined smile to cover up, soft palms clasped around cups. Tired eyes of restless skys, a mouth never good at telling lies.
  • 61. What is the first thing you notice in someone? their laugh








No comments:

Post a Comment